1. No Attorney Client Relationship. This Blog/Web Site is made available by the publisher for educational purposes only as well as to give you general information and a general understanding of the law, not to provide specific legal advice. By using this blog site you understand that there is no attorney client relationship between you and the Blog/Web Site publisher. The Blog/Web Site should not be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed professional attorney in your state.
NOTHING CONTAINED ANYWHERE HEREIN IS OFFERED AS OR CONSTITUTES LEGAL ADVICE. No representations are made about the accuracy of the information contained in any page on this site or referred to from this site, and, there is no promise or guarantee that anything contained herein is correct, complete or up-to-date. Users of the site should be aware that articles published on this site were written prior to posting on this site and the information in them may not be current. NO ONE SHOULD RELY ON THIS SITE, ARTICLES ON OR REFERRED TO FROM THIS SITE, OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY OF THE LINKS ON THIS SITE WITHOUT FIRST SEEKING APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE.
2. Copyright Notice. Copyright. 2013, merecal.com All rights reserved. This website and the materials contained on it are protected by United States intellectual property laws and treaties. If you wish to reproduce, distribute make derivative works from or otherwise use the materials on this website beyond the manner specifically authorized by law, you must request and receive permission to do so from merecal.com or the appropriate licensor. Because merecal.com routinely grants permission for reprints, republications and distribution of copies, your best approach is to request permission from DRM in advance. However, please do not presume that merecal.com will grant permission in every case. The lack of a copyright symbol or statement on any page shall in no way be deemed to mean that merecal.com has disclaimed or renounced any of its rights in the materials on such page or that merecal.com has contributed the materials to the public domain. Obviously, your use of the materials without attribution to merecal.com is strictly prohibited.
3. Links to Other Blogs. This site contains links to other Internet sites and/or materials. Such links are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by merecal.com.
4. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. merecal.com expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this blog as a result of your use of this blog, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this blog. THE BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, merecal.com MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE BLOG WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
USE OF THE BLOG IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE BLOG. merecal.com ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS ON THIS SITE.
5. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. merecal.com reserves the right to revise these terms at any time and will update this post accordingly. Your continued use is your agreement to the revised terms. Please read this page regularly, as it is likely to change from time to time.